15 May 2009

357. 2 Papers more o:

Comp crashed last night. My daddy said , LOL .
Tried to help him reboot comp again, yet it cant turn on ._____. !
But this morning, which is ard 10.20+ , I can turn it on.
Is it tht my comp can only start work from 10+ am ?
Aft that , If I off it it will not work ?
WHO KNOWS LMFAO.

Today's English Paper 2. I felt tht I might , MIGHT flunk tht bulardy paper -.-
I totally wrote out of points for Summary. Exceeded 18words, gna get penalized -.-
School was boring. Left w/ DNT and Maths Part 2 , Listening Compre on Wed and I'm free.
Aft exams someone jio me out ? x] hehe .

Janice'stdstd ! Don't sad tht your hamster passed away , :\
I'm still here for you k, luvvvs ! <3

Ms Wong said , 2N1's Maths Paper 1 , 24 got A , 5 got B/C , 1 Failed :\
I asked her my result. And she said .
.....
....
...
..
.
..
...
....
.....
....
...
..
.
..
...
.....
"You did better than I've had expected. You got an High A (which means it might be A1)."
I'm not bragging k. But I really think tht th Paper is very easy.

Except for 1 Algebraic Factorisation question, killed me.
I realised my mistake aft asking my tutor the solution.

ab+5a+3B+15 (Factorise)

Answer: (a+5)(b+3)
My answer : (a+b)(5+3)

HOW RUBBISH CAN IT BE -.-
Sian naaaah , like tht 2 marks fly already , -.-

I'm gna go study for DNT on Monday , Maths paper 2 on tuesday.
Wednesday aft Listening Compre who wna go out w/ me ? O:
Confirm w/ me soon k , I go audi awhile, O:

Byeeee , luvszxszx.