Ohmytianszx ,
Today had Literature Paper .
I'm super tired today (yawns) .
Do th paper half way sleep for 10min ,
Woke up and continue doing it :B
Then sleep another 10min , wake up and do again .
Finished ard 9.20+ , no time to sleep at all . (yawns)
Saw Denise'darlingsteady this morning o: (inserts happy face)
She had maths paper today , lent her my maths set :B
Denise , must return me tmr , I'm having maths tmr LOL !
Went to sch w/ her , saw Thidar also . Walked into sch , went toilet ,
Went to hall w/ Thidar :B
Assembly started , blahblahhhh . Then start of paper , end of paper .
Wooooo , finish le , bus to JurongGreen. I lazy to walk :D
Ate at macdonald , then walked to 463 busstop take 98 turn one rd home .
Keep hitting th chair and laughed , ran in th bus like kiddo -.-
Bus driver scold us :B
1 hr plus later reach sch area , at 421 there saw Meanie o_O !
He was with his friends, then I saw him board th bus , i was like ,
OMFG WHY IS IT HIM LOL . Janice was like , whowho .
I said , my friend luh , going to couple de ? LOL !
Then she's like , wah blush sey . :\
Alighted at 254 there busstop , cross road ma ,
Janice suddenly run across -.- I shout ,
"FUCK YOU JANICE !"
Then she laugh . Aft tht I went home , Janice go take 180 :B
Janice , did you manage to board 178 today ? (laughs)
Hope you didn't ! :B Cuz you're forever not in luck to take 178 p: (inserts wicked face)
hehehe .
Audition is having patch , so pekcek .
until 3.30 , cfm delay lohr !
Means today no audi to play (inserts sad face)
And Meanie , You got scolding for dl-ing audi till midnight hor yesterday x:
heeheee , sorry for keep asking you dl audi LOL !
:B
Ohhhhhhhh , maths paper is tmr ):