06 May 2009

348. (No Title :D)

ohmytian ah . I'm super tired nowadays O:<
I dont feel like going school already. School is so shag -.-
Was w/ Janice these few days aft sch @_@
We're like ahhai-s laughing for nothing , hahaha .
School was soso la .
I just dont like school. Dont know why .

Will be back for update soon ?
Going for a nap now. Tuition ard 4 , aft tuition will be mugging .
Friday's Geog paper . Wish me luck . Luvs .

[edited at 1846]
I hate school , school hate me .
I hate everyone , everyone hate me ! :D
lalalaaaaaaaaaa. I'm like sucha pessimist nowadays.
I hate my lifeszx.
But I luv Janice , Shuhui , Gans , plusplusplus. DEAREST FION ! :D

Recently i changed my opinion of life o_o
I start to dislike people whom I've always treated them as close friends last time.
I've started to like people whom I've always treated them like enemies last time.
Dont ask me who I hate.
I WONT SAY IT HERE.

Will be creating Private blog soon.
If you dont receive my invitation ?
Don't bug me to invite you.