Omg , I can't believe my new card is so .. !@#$%^&*)(_+ LOL .
Okay lah , not much changes made , ^^
Its just that card is changed from Beige to Blue ,
Photo used back th primary school one , fk . l:
I hate school suddenly , I've got no idea.
I feel like skipping school.
I feel like quitting school.
Don't ask me why , D:
School is not tht fun for me.
Yonghong went to take our cards at General Office today.
And , when Mr Lau made th announcement tht th cards are ready ,
Banleng screamed YAYYYYYYYYYYYY loudly lmfao.
Aft we take back our cards we screamed even louder ! :B
Ahahaaaa.
Aft school didnt want to go CCA ,
went to Jurong Point instead.
Bought KinderJoy again , (:
Got a Dinosaur-like toy ,
Got another .. idk what toy O_o
Went Janice house to take my Crocodile home !
Poor Crocodile ,
Its fur dropped alot ):
HAPPY 5 MONTHSARY SHUHUI LESBEH .
I LUV CHU !
[edit at 1915]
- [J]UNWEI ♥ SHIORI ♥18April2009 & 20April2009 IM MOJO JOJO says (7:13 PM):
*ya
*u ahlian
see la. anw hw scold me ahlian.
Nigel'bro another one. ):
He wants to coach me !
'King ♥ Kaye says (7:06 PM):
*i can
*coach you !
'King ♥ Kaye says (7:09 PM):
*study la
*dont make me
*go jurong find you
- , . ♥ says (7:10 PM):
*find me for wad.
*play w/ me ? O:
'King ♥ Kaye says (7:10 PM):
*STUDY
Bro , I'm damn touched can x: