I'm back , LOL !
Anyone miss me ? haha , i doubt so okaye x;
Kinda fun there uh. Had much fun :B Played wildly w/ cousin and sis , until I keep getting scolding from parents ):
Yesterday :
Met my mother @ Orchard first , bought some bread , ate otw to Harbourfront. Met uncle , aunty and cousin , headed to Seah Im Hawker centre (if i'm nt wrong) for lunch. food there not nice x: headed back to harbourfront centre, bought snacks, took cable car into sentosa ^^
Went around looking for our resort , finally found it. Actually we is book , 200+bucks de deluxe suite , but th deluxe suite ran out , so th resort manager arranged for us EXECUTIVE suite. at first we thought EXECUTIVE suite cost 300+bucks , actually , 2D1N cost 800+ buck D:
OKAY LOHR , WE EARN DAO THAT EXECUTIVE SUITE THAT WORTH 800+BUCK , and we need not pay extra 600+bucks , LOL !
Room number is nice , Room 321 ! O: My mother say want buy 4D. 7 of us , room no. 321 , but 7321 or sth like that , LOL.
Went into room , tour ard and see. Got bath tub , bathroom goddamn big , LOL. machiam kiasu like thattt ~
Aft unpacking stuffs , went to play Luge ~ fun bodoh. Sped very fast , Nearly bang into people , cuz i keep turning left and right while speeding down th slope x: aft that , walked ard th beach @ Siloso , saw people playing Vball makes me wna play LOL ! aft that , went to Song of th sea , damn chio leh . Th fireworks , prettaye x: Will upload pics when I receive them.
Aft Song of th sea , went to Foodcourt for dinner. Ate till very full x.x then headed back to resort , nearly lost my way w/ my parents and cousins -.-
Went back to resort , last to bathe. cuz I always take 30min to bathe at home , but ytd I took 10+ min only ! x: and I noticed that , th time I started bathing was , 11.11pm .
Soon , i fell asleep, but sister woke me up w/ her nightmares .____. keep kicking me and make noise , bo bian on hp again , listen to song and fell asleep.
TODAY ;
woke up at 7.58 , brush up and etc , headed to th cafe downstair for breakfast. but decided to go back to our room cuz th food doesnt seem to be very appealing -.-
So yeah , had Cup noodles x: Only daddy , uncle and my cousin and me stayed at th room , my mummy , aunty and sister remained at th cafe for breakfast .
So , aft eating noodles i go bathe , my aunty , sis and mummy came back , said that they're going to Palawan :\ den I was bathing mah , so i said i'll meet them later. aft I come out of bathroom , nobody's in there lol . took th key card , wallet , hp and psp , headed to Palawan find them. aft awhile jiu go back to resort.
Cousin , uncle , sister and daddy bathed , I play psp inside th cupboard. Th cupboard got sensor , totally close th door , no lights LOL. so played inside there. Cousin and sis later play in th cupboard w/ me -.- den i tio meh x:
aft awhile , check out , jiu take train back to JE :D sms-ed G.Choubu and Yijing along th way , discussing abt tml heading to bunk LOL.
I'm going bunk , anyone coming ? x: