14 March 2009

I want nobody nobody but chuuuuuu ~
I want nobody nobody but chuuuuuu ~

LOL , yeah I want nobody but .. *ahem* :D
Dont want say lahs , wo hen shy leh x;

Suddenly I feel like playing audi.
Suddenly I feel like eating Japanese food.
Suddenly I miss my audi character and my audi cpl . D:

I'm going MIA for today ! :)
Tmr aftnoon then back.
Miss me ? Contact me by my handphone ,
Dont need to worry that my battery would be dead.
Cuz , I'm bringing Charger along !!! :D

Mwahaha , Okaye lah , miss me jiu find me at Sentosa's Treasure resort :B
I'm staying there overnight.
Will be trying hard to get photos back , as much as I can ~

Miss me okaye ! (L)
Twinny I'll miss you ,
For I cant audi w/ you today !

Audi cpl I'll miss you ,
For I cant audi w/ you today LOL !

okaye lah , i luv chuuu guys.
back my tml .

:D

(L)

break up is still th best ,
much more people out there leh ,
LOL !

ONE LAST THING !

Happy one monthsary Sheryl Koh Ah Liu baby :D

(L)
J' Darling , another 14 days ! :)

touched mah ? I wrote this before I leave my house LOL !
See this post better tag me ! D:<