10 February 2009

today i'm super high , rofl.
whacked Sheryl for nothing two times , den she whack me back , and jump over my head and she fell down -.- noob :x

hehe , i cant really update now D: not suppose to online. anw , tqs Yijing for th Furni's and stuffs in Pet Society :DDD

OHYES I RMBERED SOMETHING , YESYESYES !
SEIHAO BOUGHT FOR ME ROSES FOR VALENTINE ^^
THANKS SEIHAO , I LOVE YOU. ROFL !
:x
thanks ah , you better buy , or I make sure u die :x
kidding , u sign contract alr , i dont think you will breach th contract yeah ? :D
heheheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
THANKS YIBIN TOO , BUY FOR ME ROSES ! :x
tqtq <3
This year no valentine , buey yao gin !
You all gimme roses counted as I got Valentine le ^^
HEHE . <3