11 February 2009

I won't give up till it's over
If it takes you forever I want you to know

When I hear your voice
It's drowning into whispers ..

okey back to post ! :) I'm shuper bored now at home D: suppose to stay in school for filming for EL project I think , but we all needa wait till 2pm , Idk why . And I got FREAKING pissed so I went home. Ask people pei me go JP , none can . When people ask me pei , Idk why I'm so willing to pei ._. I guess I shouldnt be sucha good person anymore. Whatsmore, No one appreciates whatever I'm doing :)

okeyokey , I crapped enough ! D: BACK TO POSTINGGGGGGGGGGGG :) School today , damn shag.

During IN reading , was reading some article, then fell asleep for a short while :D aft that headed back to class .

Had Geog , slept in class for 3/4 of an hour , that means .. 45min ? I guess so .

Aft that was CME , damn fun, LOL. Hmm ,

Aft CME was mother tongue ? TOTALLY NO INTEREST -.- bell ring immediately run out of class , chiong to canteen ^^

aft Recess was maths . Nearly fell asleep , BORING CLASS.

aft maths was .. Literature . ahhh I love that . Mrs Pan damn joker . atleast not so tired :)

English aft Literature , then we're dismissed. :l my temper is real hot nowadays . I can whack / scold people for no valid reason , I dont know why ..

Valentine's day .. Or not ? I'm not gna celebrate Valentine's day , maybe w/ classmate for Firdaus' birthday :) having BBQ at Banleng's hse there , going for swim too ~ ahhh shucks .
Lynn ah Lynn , I know you wont celebrate Valentine's day with me okey ! You Have Alvin , MingEn , Seihao they all le , i guess you wont need me bahs :) Go celebrate yourself with them, have fun oh ~

Shucks , I'm all alone this Valentine ..
I'm single for almost a month , clap for me ? :l
Another 3 days , suppose to be .. me and B's first year ?
A pity we're through , HAHA :x

k lahs , i crap enough le .
I've got no energy to continue blogging ,
no energy to think about other things.
I'm shuper tired D:

will i ever have a chance of being yours ? :l

[Edit at 5.10/]

I've changed Blogskins , comments please ? :)
Windows Live Besta finally has th colour nick thingy alr ! <3
Waited so long :x finally my nick has colours again , keke .