*Thanks sweetie ! <3>
Hanis: ok, i give u tag. Taggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
*Not enough ): I want more , but dont spam ^^
pass by: wat website u go to download ur msn skins? mind tellin? thks=)
*Hello , mine leaving down name ? :D haha , uhm , http://www.msgpluslive.net/skins/ :D try downloading it from there . welcomes :)
yijing: want see ss? :x
*If you wna show jiu show lohr , buyaojiu buyao . actually wo yidian ye buxiang qu kan , because my eyes will hurt ;x (grins)
SHUHUI[:: LOLx
*LOL simi ? eh those who got audi de , pm
yijing: sorry to say i think my msn skin is nicer, HHEHEHE.
yijing: eh faster go out slack leh :x
*eh faster come out slack leh , >:( more and more like MEANIE ! .
XINYUN: wa. go vivo never tell i at vivo work lei! can go find euu mah , ahlama
*LOL you nv tell me you working there ): plus I with parents ytd , i dunthink it'll be convinient ? :B
Shiying.: TAGTAG :D
*xiexie for your tags ^^ loves.
okay I've finished replying tags , thanks all ! ^^ (loves) gimme more tag lehs ): or not I maybe want to close blog le :B
RANDOM THOUGHTS and SPEECHES ! :B
*I hate MEANIE. he bullies me. ):
*Today had FAM battle , -Twilight- vs Prestige , we lost to Prestige , lost 24 FAMpoints , ):
*Today is a cold cold cold cold day ! D:
*I nearly got knocked down by a car , and I gave th Driver a Middle Finger as a present ^^
*I'm very hungry now ):
*I want Christmas to come faster , New year to come faster , 15yrs old to faster come !
*My mama told me she got lobang for me to do Parttime , but 15yrs old is minimum age ):
okay these are all I've gotta say . The Motive for me trying to go out daily :
- TO PLAY WITH THE NEW LIFT THAT IS CONSTRUCTED AT THE CORRIDOOR ^^