Happy 8th monthsary my darling J , :]
We'll last k , hahas .
Settling w/ Anti tmr ,
Wish me luck ayes .
Sch was soso. Argued w/ miss wong abt rubberband colour ,
and she bwg :] ahahaha .
Had th DARE TO DREAM workshop , very fun.
Was super high throughout th whole session :D
Aft sch was fucking reluctant in going the inline skating.
Kept arguing w/ Janice tht Idw go.
In th end I go lah , idk why .
If i dont go and I go home. My daddy confirm scold me ):
Kinda fun lah, kept laughing at people.
Finally can skate fast, was like wtf keep banging onto people and nearly fall -.-
Aft th thing went to BBT shop, bought stuffs and 187-ed home w/ Yibin :]
Something happened when I'm home, dont wish to elaborate further .
I'm sorry.
Let this be th end of us .
I've had enough.
Its your past actions tht made me lost trust in you,
Your attitude tht made me want to leave you.