04 February 2009

Replies of tags :)

LIPING ♥: eeek!! zhabor , there beloved dun have my name!!!!! DDDDDDD; put my nammmmmmmmmmmmeeeeee!!!!
LIPING ♥: hahas
LIPING ♥: tagged zhabor !!
*LOL tqs tqs for tag :) I later put luhs ! ><

Siaochi !: hao jiu bu jian ! LOL tag anyway .
* Glad you know we hao jiu bu jian ! LOL ! anw tqs for tag ! :)

SHUHUI:/: Hello siaoeh :D Sure bo tiongxim ?
*Wahkao . I where look like I'm not tiongxim -.-

Junwei: hehe u send me de song nice ma tat why take from u ma :D
*LOL -.- glad you know uh :B

[SHI TING]`♥: Rachel~ I come tag you le~ ;D
*Haha tqtq for tag :)

Hanis: Taggggggged
*Thanks. :) dont make me whack your .. AHEM ! Idw say LOL !

shopping-withanimals: Oh haha lol tyvm :b i didn't say, rofl. :x
*LOL i hen auto mah , a pity wo bu shi zidong sao ^^

- YooRocks - ♥: Yoos say one arhs ! , next time meet hors :D
*LOL OKAY !

lynn: aiyo. i where got rare in habbo ): and thanks for reserving chewing gummy for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee xD
*Heh , bu yong thank me deh twinny ! :)