hi babieszszszxc .
i'm home from cuzzie's house ~
12+ went to grandpa's hse at TPY , then 3+ bus down to Bishan , was like super sian all th way . luckily got baichi pei me sms :l reached cousin house , played PSP , then played iPod touch inside de games , damn sian .
mummy today allowed me to play Audition , using cousin's comp ~ heh . but cuzzie's comp no ABM , th old songs . HOW SAD ): i want dl but cant be dl-ed -.- den play normally lohr . played audi with siaoeh :D
hmm , den went to msn chat w/ peoples . chatted with Fion , Baichi , Xuanwei , Timmy , Sheryl , Siaoeh . oh-so-fun LOL -.-
had dinner , den back to comp , den audi-ed awhile , den back to msn .
MY AUDI SKILLS FKING DROPPED ALOT.
I cant C6 for a 139bpm song ): sigh.
My BU sucks too. I thought I can play th BU properly , but sian.
I MISS FKING LOADS ):
sighhhhhhhh.
I've got 10 redpackets i suppose :\
Lazy go count . ^^
k lah , i go habbo awhile den go sleep le .
goodnight babies ~