BACK BACK BACK , I'M BACK ^^
OMG TODAY DAMN HAPPY , i also dk why, LOL !
lets start from beginning , sorry no pics ah :l
hmm ~
Met aunty , cuzzie and her boyf at Kranji , den Bus to Woodland checkpoint , den to JB's new checkpoint . quite big and uhm , kinda nice :l to me . den we walked to City Square walk walk. I had lunch at home alr , yet aunty wants me to eat somemore. so i ate till damn full , damn uncomfortable ! D: aft that went FOS walk walk see see buy buy , den Headed to MNG to buy my shirt <3
Aft that went to OldTown coffee house ate snack , i bought waffle outside. I still rmb this conv. damn clearly , which made me , Daryl (cuzzie's boyf) and my aunt laugh nonstop.
Aunty : You normally go out with friends , with G or B ?
Me : Wad G or B .
Aunty : G or B lah .
Me : G can be for Gay / Girl , B can be for Bastards and Biatches .
Daryl : Aunty , nowadays the kids are DAMN smart alr .
(all laugh)
lame pl0x ._. hmm , aft that went to Supermarket buy my Chewing gums , Brought back 5 sticks successfully ^^ I'm reserving 1 for Barney , 1 for Yijing , 1 for me , 1 for Sheryl , 1 for Pearlyn . So yeah , sorry peeps . if nxt sat I can go KL i cfm buy for you , if you want :) not long later went to buy my Bagpack like Hanis' kind , More expensive but bigger :x heeees ^^ RM 59.90 . abt SGD 25 ? if i not wrong x.x
I realise th Checkpoint officers at M'sia are funneh , nt alert enough. Why ? Let me tell you guys: Because last year I went to Genting , I thought need fill in White card , so I ask my aunt help me fill in . But she filled my birthday de year wrongly , should be 1995 , she wrote 1955 . So that Card cant be used and i forget to throw it. Today I wrote another white card , new one with correct particulars , and i mixed th cards up , i placed back my old card with my Passport -.- th officers nv check th birth-year on passport and on th whitecard , simply took and tore it away -.-
stupid right :x LOL.
k lah , i now damn high , SUPER HAPPY ~
I WNA GO KL NEXT WEEK ! ):
By bus not plane , LOL. ^^
k lah , i go bathe , i go use comp , i go habbo .
while waiting for th idiotttttttttttttt ~
IDIOT ; got miss me anot , I'm back le !
ps i didnt sms you , phone batt suddenly died on me ):
sorry x.x