26 December 2008

proper update for ytd and christmas eve ~

241208:
went IMM luhs , with Grace . suppose want to buy 5k @cash , but never sell , fucked up -,-
Grace want to Eat subway , jiu pei her eat O: aft that go hypermart buy PEANUTS for my parents -,- den homed .

251208:
woke up ard 9+ , wash up and etc , comp-ed awhile , audi awhile , den bus down to uncle place with family , ate lunch there :) ahhhh , uncle's grandson is my another childhood friend , is just that we seldom talk now , last time we always play tgt :\ I rmb he used to hit me when I was 6 , and I cried ! D: okay forget abt that >< den ah , my mama pull me away told me sth .

Mummy: "Rachel ah , you gt notice something anot?"
Me: "eh wad ? the hse today very bright ah ?"
Mumyy: "No , Andrew's dressing almost same as you"
(Andrew's my childhood friend :\ )
Me: "(turn ard and look) OMG -,- REALLY SIA ."
Mummy : (laughs)

I wore skinny , hoodie , sexband / Jellybangles (wadever you guys wna call it as :\) he also wore skinny , hoodie and sexband / jellybangles .

AHHHH . luckily our hoodie and skinny aint th same . I wore star hoodies , his is Musical note i think , his hoodie's background is black , mine white . his Skinny is Black , my skinny is grey . his jellybangles / sexband is black and white (on hands) , mine is black (on hands) but black and white on leg :\

okay updating done .
NOW I'M FUCKED UP OVER MSN AND EBUDDY , I CANT SIGN IN ! O: