20 December 2008

I have 2 damn random words .
Or should I say , PHRASE .

HONGSTER ROCKS .
dont ask me why :)

ok , audi-ed whole day , waited for that fking ass -.- nw I'm dwnloading MapleSEA back ! :)

and and and , today I got woken up by alarm clocks , and my daddy's old neighbour . they came to our hse , and made alot of noise , WOKE ME UP . my daddy's old neighbour kept saying ,

KANINAH .

:)

k , packed bed etc , play comp , watched MR BEAN . :D den audi-ed , den rot at msn . me and Grace created a room called HONGSTERS LAI :D lmfao .

k now yijing says Hongster doesnt rock . I know , I'm saying that for fun . Now I'm neutral , neither am I tiongxim nor am I hongster :)

screenshots ? upload soon . now i wish to eat subway , give yijing my cookies , lest she say i'm nasty ><