home lah home lahhhhhhhhhh .
today sibeh xiasuay -.-
woke up ard 10+ , online le , Junwei and Abhy ask me come out , den I went to hyss back gate meet them . ._. I first to reach ^^
aft that , pei Junwei go home -.- he went to shower , me and Abhy slack at th staircase behind his hse ._. he come out le , jiu walk to hyss to pei him buy book . saw Mr Lau , he didnt allow me in , cuz I aint in uniform -.- so wait till he leave , another guard who's very good , allowed me and abhy in ! lmao ~
den aft that , walk to 490 , pei Abhy find her audi cpl , slack awhile , I left . went to take 502 , but wait fucking long no bus come , saw took 334 dwn to JE den change train . in th train I heard this conversation :
Mother : ah girl ah , wads your first choice for secondary school ah ?
Girl : Huayi Secondary .
Mother : Why put Huayi ? I thought you put Fuhua ?
Girl : Huayi's a good sch .
okay bullshyt , Hyss aint a good sch , xD k continue .
late for meeting mummy -.- cuz train and bus came late , so nv meet her . halfway to mummy's workplace , phone batt dead -.- sibeh sian . den went to find my aunty . she charged my phone at her office , den pei me eat lunch @ Takashimaya ^^
I alone ate my lunch dao $12.50 :D wakaka . aft lunch we walk awhile , den went back to my mummy's office there , go aunty's office to take my handphone -.- I suspect my handphone spoiled alr -.- cuz aft charging its shuper hot , esp th battery . and when I on my phone , the timing is totally wrong -.- so pissed off .
den I bused home aft collecting back my hp from aunty ~