30 November 2008

I'm blogging for yesterday , shall not mention for today , since nothing much is going on :)

okay, yesterday rot whole day during afternoon , ard 5 liddat went over to Pearlynn there to meet her :) went for KFC , walk halfway she said she nv bring ezlink card , den nvm lohr , we walk to KFC there . den ard 463 there she said she found her card in her cute purse -.- ! den nvm , we walk there , treat it as excercise :DD

k , we're late -.- den we went to 5head there buy thing for MrShiv :D den bus dwn to Banleng there , Saw Jingpoh and Michelle . JINGPOH REBOND HAIR DAMN CHIO. :D haha , den Banleng actually wan wear tube go , in th end change to another shirt . LOL :D

k , den take her daddy's car dwn to Temple , sibeh paiseh made her father turn one extra round . I alr saw th temple , but I forget to sound out that I saw it ._. turn one round le den went in to find MrShiv :D

Shook hands with him , took photo with him , sibeh high ! :D haha , his neighbour I guess , knows how to speak Hokkien o.o ! I didnt believe it when my friends told me , till I speak to him , den I realised .____.

den Cermony begins , kinda noisy ;x we watched th ceremony , ate IceCream , thanks Tianzu for th drinks :) hahas , half way through Ceremony we went off , because damn sian ;x we went to tell MrShiv that neighbour we're leaving :D den we took photos again .

Most of them wan go Bugis , the Them are : ShiTing , Yibin , Weiping , Michelle , Jingpoh , Alex , Tianzu , Chengguan , dk who , Terren ._. sorry if I forget your names ;x

den we went seperate ways at first , because we're waiting for banleng's father to come pick her up . okay , Chengguan , Terren , Alex , and dk who pei us , th 3 ladies wait .___. thanks guys :)

then this weird thing happened : there was this old man , sibeh tiko -.- he was like , old man , hair white , siaosiao de . keep waving at us . at first is Shiting they all going dwn to train station , we bade goodbye , den they ask me turn ard , den he was behind me , I chuatio jitao zao =='' den he walk towards me , Banleng , Pearlynn , and dunno who lah ~ den we immediately zao , Chengguan was there for us :)

we zao till somewhere near temple , cuz I was running ahead of Banleng they all , I saw that guy , den I run back tell them he caught up with us . me and banleng cried ._. cuz its like , scary T.T we saw police , we run to them , told them wad happened , den they escorted us to train station , and they were trying to look out for that guy . mysteriously he disappeared D:

Police took down our IC no. , name , address .____. k . aft that banleng father came , we took her father's car dwn to Bugis Junction , because Tianzu they all say want to meet at Bugis there . den when reach there I call them , they all say on th way home -.-

nvm , tio PANGSEH ! all say hao wan go wan go wan go , in th end all train home . because most of th girls de parents called them , kpkb them . I understand -.- I was shuper fuck up that I yelled at them over th phone , because me and Pearlynn kena pangseh alone at Bugis ! -.-

den we very very pekcek, we two train back to JE ourselves , Chengguan and Michelle were waiting for us at Popular there , thanks :) Pearlynn's Sister came and brought her to th alighting point behind Popular , den we bused home .

arghs . D:

ANW , MR SHIV !
YOU'RE MARRIED ALREADY !
CONTINUE TO BE HIGH LIKE YTD YEAH !
HAPPY MARRIAGE :D
:DDDDDD